From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: mgorny@g.o
Cc: python@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Releng breakage with respect to move from dev-python/python-exec to dev-lang/python-exec
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 13:52:15
1 On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:16:45 -0400
2 "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > This is a followup to a discussion on IRC yesterday regarding
5 > breakage that's occurring to catalyst builds as a result of the
6 > recent move from dev-python/python-exec to dev-lang/python-exec.
7
8 This has been happening to users as well, for example:
9
10 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-973998.html
11 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-974412.html
12
13 To move forward and get this resolved, some questions:
14
15 1. Has this been resolved for users? Do they just need to sync?
16 2. If not resolved for users, what is the best temporary workaround?
17 3. Are you able to fix this? Do you need help to fix this?
18 4. Depending on the nature of the fix: Would a news item be needed?
19
20 From what I heard so far this isn't reproducible by the committer; so,
21 is anyone else being able to reproduce this? I didn't experience this
22 either; so, maybe this is only reproducible on a stable system?
25 With kind regards,
26
27 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
28 Gentoo Developer
29
30 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
31 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
32 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D