From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Old HW gentoo installs]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:09:13
1 On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 09:36 +0400, Vitaly Ivanov wrote:
2 > Hello Dear All
3 >
4 > I asked many Gentoo guru, they could not help me.
5 > This question will be never answered, because this is
6 > not implemented yet. Ok I'll try to do it, create some
7 > guide or toolchain, if I'll find the way.
8 >
9 > The help is still necessary for me. Any ideas are
10 > welcome. The cool start point for me is guide how to
11 > create Gentoo stage files. And how to do it for other
12 > target hosts. Where can I look for it?
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15
16 Catalyst (emerge catalyst) will do what you want to do, if I have
17 understood your correctly. Catalyst creates installation stages,
18 livecds, etc.
19
20 Cheers,
21 --
22 John Davis
23 Release Engineering
24 Gentoo Linux Developer/ Manager/ Trustee