From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:15:35
1 * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>:
2 > On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 18:23 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 > > How is being a devrel member important for the table? I don't think it's
4 > > any more special than any other TLP.
5 >
6 > It is very important in the case of Council members as the Council is
7 > the escalation point for Developer Relations appeals.
10 Let me please point out that no infrastructure team member is
11 on the list right now.
12
13 As infra is often involved in implementing council decisions we should
14 take care that the information flows. IMHO the easiest way to achieve this
15 is electing an infra member to the council.
16
17 Thanks.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list