From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Removing src_test from www-client/chromium
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:10:36
1 On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 10:09 -0400, Ian Stakenvicius wrote:
2 > I don't know how much chromium is built and tested on lesser-used
3 > arches (ie: arm, hppa, ia64, etc), but if there are dev's that try and
4 > maintain these keywords that aren't in the team, it might be a good
5 > idea to leave src_test in place, for them.
6
7 Well, Chromium is the only browser I use on my Chromebook - it takes
8 about 5 hours to compile natively, but I don't run the tests on it. If
9 it doesn't work... well, it doesn't work...