From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo official motto
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:32:49
1 On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:30:43 -0400 Travis Tilley <lv@g.o> wrote:
2 | Anthony Gorecki wrote:
3 | > This is perhaps less of a development issue, however I read the
4 | > following in a NewsForge article:
5 | >
6 | >>The official Gentoo motto is, "If it moves, compile it."
7 | >
8 | >
9 | > A quick check of the Gentoo website found no reference to that
10 | > statement; Google's has an official motto of "Don't be evil," would
11 | > anyone be interested in drafting something similar for Gentoo,
12 | > presuming there isn't one already?
13 |
14 | Gentoo/AMD64: my pointer's bigger than yours.
15
16 Gentoo/AMD64: our pointer is stuck on backwards.
19 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
20 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
21 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm