From: Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo official motto
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:30:06
1 Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 > This is perhaps less of a development issue, however I read the following in a
3 > NewsForge article:
4 >
5 >>The official Gentoo motto is, "If it moves, compile it."
8 > A quick check of the Gentoo website found no reference to that statement;
9 > Google's has an official motto of "Don't be evil," would anyone be interested
10 > in drafting something similar for Gentoo, presuming there isn't one already?
13 Gentoo/AMD64: my pointer's bigger than yours.
14
15 ...I would so love to have a t-shirt with that printed on it.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list