From: Mike Doty <uberslacks@×××××.com>
To: Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo official motto
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:44:55
1 On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:30:43 -0400, Travis Tilley <lv@g.o> wrote:
2 > Anthony Gorecki wrote:
3 > > This is perhaps less of a development issue, however I read the following in a
4 > > NewsForge article:
5 > >
6 > >>The official Gentoo motto is, "If it moves, compile it."
9 > > A quick check of the Gentoo website found no reference to that statement;
10 > > Google's has an official motto of "Don't be evil," would anyone be interested
11 > > in drafting something similar for Gentoo, presuming there isn't one already?
14 > Gentoo/AMD64: my pointer's bigger than yours.
15 >
16 > ...I would so love to have a t-shirt with that printed on it.
17 >
18 Hah! Me too.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list