From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:43:09
1 On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 11:21 -0700, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
2 > Grmbl.... Can you do us a favor and provide us with a clone, for doing
3 > MIPS keywording?
6 Looks like Kumba has been quite active doing it recently.
10 > Alexander Færøy wrote:
11 > > Hey,
12 > >
13 > > It is my time to leave Gentoo as well. It has been some exciting months
14 > > and I have learned a lot from many of you guys.
15 > >
16 > > It has been interesting to be in one of the major open source projects
17 > > and I have learned a lot from it!
18 > >
19 > > I will move on with some new projects and see if I can become useful there.
20 > >
21 > > I will be around for the Bugday on Saturday and hopefully finish what we
22 > > are missing in that project. Then I'll try to point out a new leader for
23 > > that team.
24 > >
25 > > I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
26 > > during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
27 > >
28 > > Best regards,
29 > > Alex
35 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list