From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:27:43
1 Grmbl.... Can you do us a favor and provide us with a clone, for doing
2 MIPS keywording?
3
4 Alexander Færøy wrote:
5 > Hey,
6 >
7 > It is my time to leave Gentoo as well. It has been some exciting months
8 > and I have learned a lot from many of you guys.
9 >
10 > It has been interesting to be in one of the major open source projects
11 > and I have learned a lot from it!
12 >
13 > I will move on with some new projects and see if I can become useful there.
14 >
15 > I will be around for the Bugday on Saturday and hopefully finish what we
16 > are missing in that project. Then I'll try to point out a new leader for
17 > that team.
18 >
19 > I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
20 > during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
21 >
22 > Best regards,
23 > Alex
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list