From: "Alexander Færøy" <eroyf@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:06:19
1 Hey,
2
3 It is my time to leave Gentoo as well. It has been some exciting months
4 and I have learned a lot from many of you guys.
5
6 It has been interesting to be in one of the major open source projects
7 and I have learned a lot from it!
8
9 I will move on with some new projects and see if I can become useful there.
10
11 I will be around for the Bugday on Saturday and hopefully finish what we
12 are missing in that project. Then I'll try to point out a new leader for
13 that team.
14
15 I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
16 during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
17
18 Best regards,
19 Alex
22 Alexander Færøy
23 Bugday Lead
24 Alpha/IA64/MIPS Architecture Teams
25 User Relations, Quality Assurance and Release Engineering