From: Peter Weller <welp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:36:29
1 On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:57:58 +0200
2 Alexander Færøy <eroyf@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hey,
5 >
6 > It is my time to leave Gentoo as well. It has been some exciting
7 > months and I have learned a lot from many of you guys.
8 >
9 > It has been interesting to be in one of the major open source projects
10 > and I have learned a lot from it!
11 >
12 > I will move on with some new projects and see if I can become useful
13 > there.
14 >
15 > I will be around for the Bugday on Saturday and hopefully finish what
16 > we are missing in that project. Then I'll try to point out a new
17 > leader for that team.
18 >
19 > I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
20 > during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
21 >
22 > Best regards,
23 > Alex
26 No-one's replied thus far and kloeri's stealing all the attention from
27 the looks of things... ¬.¬ So I thought I'd, y'know, say farewell
28 m'dear ;)
29
30 welp