From: "Raúl Porcel" <armin76@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:46:28
1 Peter Weller wrote:
2 > On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:57:58 +0200
3 > Alexander Færøy <eroyf@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hey,
6 >>
7 >> It is my time to leave Gentoo as well. It has been some exciting
8 >> months and I have learned a lot from many of you guys.
9 >>
10 >> It has been interesting to be in one of the major open source projects
11 >> and I have learned a lot from it!
12 >>
13 >> I will move on with some new projects and see if I can become useful
14 >> there.
15 >>
16 >> I will be around for the Bugday on Saturday and hopefully finish what
17 >> we are missing in that project. Then I'll try to point out a new
18 >> leader for that team.
19 >>
20 >> I am really going to miss a lot of you guys. Especially the ones I met
21 >> during FOSDEM. Hope to see you there next year as well!
22 >>
23 >> Best regards,
24 >> Alex
27 > No-one's replied thus far and kloeri's stealing all the attention from
28 > the looks of things... ¬.¬ So I thought I'd, y'know, say farewell
29 > m'dear ;)
30 >
31 > welp
32
33 Bye welp, good look with Ubuntu, we won't miss you :D
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list