From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Deprecating repoman
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 08:33:30
1 Just wondering, is there a "migration guide" or something? I've never
2 used pkg* since joining in 2005. I can derive some things from the
3 first look at the below commit, but an "expert opinion" to just map the
4 standard things from repoman to appropriate commands would be nice.
5
6 Are those pkg* keyworded *everywhere*, by the way?
7
8 Thanks,
9 Fabian