From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Regen2 ( was QA Overlay Layout support )
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 23:19:57
1 On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o> wrote:
2 > eh, that's the problem with ~arch. ~amd64 keywords aren't added for
3 > every new version; keywords are carried over from the previous version.
4 > Having to test each new version of a package before it receiving a
5 > keyword puts far too much stress on the arch teams
6
7 I'm not talking about testing before... I was talking about removing
8 it after. I understand that not everything can always be tested
9 before. But when it's found to be broken, there shouldn't have been an
10 argument about the kewords removal in lieu of a proper fix.
11 --
12 Caleb Cushing
13
14 http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com