From: Matthias Hanft <mh@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: net-ftp/atftp
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:32:32
1 Tobias Klausmann wrote:
2 >
3 > I haven't used atftp in a *long* time and upstream is either dead
4 > or has entered a time capsule on SF.net.
5 > I am considering last-riting it right away
6
7 I'm still using it every day (our PBX uploads its accounting tickets
8 to our Gentoo server using TFTP). If it's gone, which TFTP server
9 should I use? The only other server I can find by "emerge -s tftp"
10 is "net-ftp/tftp-hpa". Is this the "state-of-the-art" TFTP server?
11
12 -Matt