From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: net-ftp/atftp
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:40:24
1 On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:32:17 +0100
2 Matthias Hanft <mh@×××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Tobias Klausmann wrote:
5 > >
6 > > I haven't used atftp in a *long* time and upstream is either dead
7 > > or has entered a time capsule on SF.net.
8 > > I am considering last-riting it right away
9 >
10 > I'm still using it every day (our PBX uploads its accounting tickets
11 > to our Gentoo server using TFTP). If it's gone, which TFTP server
12 > should I use? The only other server I can find by "emerge -s tftp"
13 > is "net-ftp/tftp-hpa". Is this the "state-of-the-art" TFTP server?
14
15 dnsmasq has a TFTP server though it's obviously not the main feature
16 and I only use it occasionally.
19 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
20 Gentoo Linux Developer