From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ERROR: gnome-base/bonobo-1.0.22 failed.
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:53:30
1 Alec Warner wrote:
4 > I would suggest the gentoo-user mailing list, this list is not
5 > appropriate for this discussion. And in the future if there is a
6 > large attachment it is better to place it somewhere on the web and
7 > just link to it. People archiving the list don't need a large
8 > attachment archived as well.
9
10 Sorry, wrong list. I thought that was what I sent it too.
11
12 I don't have anyway to host the file. I'm on dial-up and don't have a
13 host either. Sort of limits me a bit.
14
15 I need to figure out how to make sure I don't hit the wrong list again
16 too. See sig for better explanation.
17
18 Sorry,
19
20 Dale
21 :(
24 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list