From: Alec Warner <warnera6@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ERROR: gnome-base/bonobo-1.0.22 failed.
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:15:02
1 Dale wrote:
2
3 >Dave Shanker wrote:
7 >>Try emerging x11-libs/gtk+ again and then building bonobo again.
13 >I did that first thing. I was hoping it would fix it too. It compiled
14 >fine but puked on bonobo afterwards. I even did the etc-update and
15 >env-update thing. Would a source /etc/profile help maybe?
16 >
17 >Dale
18 >:-)
22 I would suggest the gentoo-user mailing list, this list is not
23 appropriate for this discussion. And in the future if there is a large
24 attachment it is better to place it somewhere on the web and just link
25 to it. People archiving the list don't need a large attachment archived
26 as well.
27 --
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list