From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla suggestion: have stable and unstable in version drop down
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:51:17
1 On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 21:04, Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > Would it be the least bit helpful if non-devs who wish to help went
3 > through incoming bug reports and made sure that all the relevant
4 > information was there?
5
6 Sure, but I believe that you need special rights on bugzilla to do so.
7 If the information was correct, I'm sure we would actually use it. Like
8 I said, occasionally someone will put all the proper information, but
9 normally it is all default.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Developer
14 Games/LiveCD Teams