From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla suggestion: have stable and unstable in version drop down
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:04:19
1 At 2004-05-31T19:32:31-0400, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 15:56, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Monday 31 May 2004 03:24 pm, stan wrote:
4 > > > or masked and unmasked etc
5 > > > So that bugs against ~x86, ~ppc64 etc can be differentiated more easily
6 > > > from reports on packages that have been marked stable.
7 > >
8 > > i dont think it'd really be used all that often
9 >
10 > I would have to agree. Especially since most people don't use half the
11 > drop downs as it is... so much so that I barely even notice what is in
12 > them, since 95% of the time, it is simply the defaults and gives no
13 > information. I *will* look there before requesting that information
14 > from the user, but as I said, it tends to always be the defaults.
15
16 Would it be the least bit helpful if non-devs who wish to help went
17 through incoming bug reports and made sure that all the relevant
18 information was there?
21 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
22 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
23 --Ghost in the Shell