From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Becoming a Gentoo developer?
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:37:21
1 If, by any chance, you happen to like Java, we're looking for fresh blood.
2
3 We're kinda short of manpower in the team at the moment: with over 1000 bugs
4 assigned to java@g.o, any form of help is welcome. Further, you'll get to work
5 on maintaining some of Chewi's ebuilds, some of which encompass Minecraft.
6
7 (you might wonder: who's interested in playing Minecraft on Gentoo? I asked
8 myself the same question till I bumped into Chewi..)
9
10 Patrice
11