From: Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] why went unusable versions stable?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:57:59
1 Olivier Crête wrote:
2
3 >On Sun, 2005-13-03 at 02:51 +0200, Alin Nastac wrote:
6 >>Olivier Crête wrote:
9 >>This package I happen to use at work, I could say I did more than a
10 >>simple test.
11 >>Do you suggest that, if this bug is real, I should know about?
12 >>Do you understand that tests don't always detect bugs, right?
16 >Ohh I was just commenting on another QA related thread... and I was
17 >extrapolating that this might be related to a certain QA policy that
18 >certain developers seem to follow... But it is sure that testing doesn't
19 >find the interesting bugs (that's why we need users!)...
23 On second thought, I've made a mistake marking this package as stable.
24 It is in its early development stage and I've should look on its
25 changelog first.