From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AA and KDE in gentoo - still not solved - anyone uses AA here?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:32:22
1 QT_XFT is a good idea to enable this function too. Opera don't read the KDE
2 Setting and because the current version is linked against a QT-lib with AA.
3 QT_XFT=1 opera could we add to the opera package... as shell.-script or so.
4
5 mv opera opera.bin
6 echo "QT_XFT=1 opera.bin" >> opera
7 chmod 755 opera