From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Adding available as a mentor bit to LDAP
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:56:07
1 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> said:
2 > Given that, what I think is that people's willingness to mentor may
3 > depend on the recruit. So you'd need more than a simple on/off bit,
4 > you'd also need a "maybe" option.
5
6 And probably area's of interest should be part of it. Even though I
7 have nothing to do with (just taking something random here) openmotif,
8 if someone wanted to come on board and maintain that, I'd certainly be
9 interested in mentoring them (same with anything that is lacking a
10 maintainer right now).
13 Mark Loeser
14 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
15 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com