From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing the metastructure (was: [Council] Summary of the last meeting)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:35:23
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Realize that the new council is trying to both become the leaders of
3 > Gentoo that so many seem to want, yet also have to balance not
4 > overstepping the bounds some people think we need. We honestly do need
5 > everyone's opinions on these things, so thank you for posing yours.
6
7 I don't mind the council touching the metastructure, as long as they do
8 it right ;) If they don't, I will surely state so and ask for a
9 referendum. If it turns out that like 60% of the devs don't share the
10 council's opinion I'm sure they will re-think their decision.
13 Kind Regards,
14
15 Simon Stelling
16 Gentoo/AMD64 developer