From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Tomas Mozes <hydrapolic@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Anti-spam for goose
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 04:42:26
1 On Thu, 2020-05-21 at 22:13 +0200, Viktar Patotski wrote:
2 > We don't have "spam" yet, but we are already trying to protect. There might
3 > be cases when some systems will be posting stats more often than we want,
4 > but probably that will not harm us. Or this will be done by our main users
5 > who runs 1kk of gentoo installations and this "spam" will be actually
6 > valuable. Moreover, nobody forces us to treat info from 'goose' as first
7 > priority, so we are still able to select on which packages to work. In
8 > short: this topic is not so important yet, I think.
11 Tell that to SKS keyserver admins. Well, on the plus side if it
12 happens, it probably won't affect user systems in the process.
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny