From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: leechcraft
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:34:27
1 On 01/31/2017 03:50 PM, Georg Rudoy wrote:
2 > I'll make a new release of leechcraft itself and bump the version to
3 > that new one, so they'll naturally be dropped to unstable, 0.6.70 and
4 > earlier (if any) indeed could be removed. Most of the bugs, as I saw
5 > them, are due to the current last released version being 2.5 years old
6 > and obviously bitrotten somewhat since then.
7
8 I'd still recommend spending a bit of time to consider whether this
9 doesn't fit better in an overlay, which would also make it easier to
10 maintain without overburdening proxy maint given the number of packages
11 involved.
14 Kristian Fiskerstrand
15 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
16 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3