From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects up for grabs: cron, m68k
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:49:30
1 On 12/20/17 12:07 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > On 12/20/17 12:02 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> Hello, everyone.
4 >>
5 >> Due to prolonged inactivity of Mike Frysinger (vapier), the following
6 >> projects have had effectively no members for 6 months already:
7 >>
8 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Cron
9 >>
10 >> sys-process/anacron [m]
11 >> sys-process/at
12 >> sys-process/bcron
13 >> sys-process/cronbase
14 >> sys-process/cronie [m]
15 >> sys-process/dcron
16 >> sys-process/fcron [m]
17 >> sys-process/vixie-cron
18 >> virtual/cron
19 >>
20 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:M68k
21 >>
22 >> sys-apps/zorroutils [m]
23 >> sys-fs/atari-fdisk
24 >>
25 >> The packages listed with '[m]' have other maintainers. The remaining
26 >> packages are solely maintained by the listed projects.
27 >>
28 >> If you are interested in helping out with some of those packages, please
29 >> consider joining the appropriate project and/or co-maintaining the
30 >> individual packages.
31 >>
32 >> If the projects see no activity within the next month, I will disband
33 >> them and move the appropriate packages to maintainer-needed.
36 > Those are very important packages. I use fcron and at and I can help
37 > take care of those. I should probably take a look a t cronbase and
38 > virtual/cron too.
41 Okay a followup on my last email, I added myself to the project and will
42 try to take care of all cron packages.
45 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
46 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
47 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
48 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
49 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA