From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-p2p/transmission: transmission-2.12.ebuild
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:26:26
1 On 04/30/2011 11:12 AM, Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 >
3 > It no where in the link you provided mentions ChangeLog is required for
4 > removals. Removing an unused ebuild is not the same as making changes to
5 > an ebuild.
6 >
7 > We have no policy for logging removals. And that's like it should be.
10 It doesn't explicitly mention adding new ebuilds either so that's
11 optional too? I thought this issue would already be covered by common
12 sense but as it doesn't seem so we can clarify the issue in the next
13 council meeting.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri