From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] seamonkey -> nss vs nspr
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:51:05
1 * Martin Schlemmer <azarah@××××××××××××.org> schrieb:
2 > On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 17:39 +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > > Hi folks,
4 > >
5 > > while emerging seamonkey I've seen something strange on nspr
6 > > and nss: these packages are both imported by seamonkey, but
7 > > it seems that nss contains nspr. Do we have some duplicates here ?
10 > Can you elaborate (maybe with a log or something by what you mean
11 > exactly) ?
12
13 build or unpack both nspr and nss and then look whats laying around
14 there. the nss sourcetree contains the nsprpub tree.
17 cu
18 --
20 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
22 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
23 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
24 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
25 http://patches.metux.de/
27 --
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list