From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] seamonkey -> nss vs nspr
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:47:41
1 On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 12:46 +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > * Martin Schlemmer <azarah@××××××××××××.org> schrieb:
3 > > On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 17:39 +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
4 > > > Hi folks,
5 > > >
6 > > > while emerging seamonkey I've seen something strange on nspr
7 > > > and nss: these packages are both imported by seamonkey, but
8 > > > it seems that nss contains nspr. Do we have some duplicates here ?
9 > > >
10 > >
11 > > Can you elaborate (maybe with a log or something by what you mean
12 > > exactly) ?
13 >
14 > build or unpack both nspr and nss and then look whats laying around
15 > there. the nss sourcetree contains the nsprpub tree.
18 Yes, but we don't install it with the nss ebuild, as our build uses
19 system nspr. I am sure you could check with upstream, but they will
20 probably say its intended as nss needs nspr if I remember correctly.
24 Martin Schlemmer