From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: pybugz - python command line interface to bugzilla
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:32:26
1 Alastair Tse wrote:
2 > I know there's gentoo-bugger, which is great, but it's in perl and I
3 > couldn't figure out how to modify the output to suit my needs.
4 yeah gentoo-bugger was interactive, this one is better :)
5
6 I really like it, thank you.
7
8 > Here's the README attached if you're interested in how it might work for
9 > you to become more efficient when dealing with Gentoo's Bugzilla.
10
11 I am sure it will make us all more productive!
12
13 > You can get it either via my portage overlay in:
14 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/dev/liquidx/app-admin/pybugz
15 > or as a python distutils compat tarball in
16 > http://media.liquidx.net/static/pybugz/pybugz-0.5.tar.gz
17
18 I would love to see this in the portage tree. If you need an ebuild
19 maintainer just tell me :)
20
21 Best regards,
22 Stefan