From: Grant Goodyear <grant@×××××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mailers, Mailers, Mailers!!!
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 16:31:50
1 > So, would you be adverse to the idea of me updating nail to RDEPEND on
2 > virtual/mta? I'll ask Achim to have the nail/ssmtp combo be in the
3 > default profile.
4 >
5 > Mostly, I'd just like our mail architecture to behave as sanely and
6 > consistently as possible no matter what combination of programs we use.
7
8 I have no real arguments against it, at least none that would
9 counter your arguments for it!
10
11 -Grant-
12 --
14 | Grant Goodyear | The Secrets of Physics: |
15 | Dept. of Chemistry - UH |1. Add zero. |
16 | Houston, TX 77204 |2. Multiply by one. |
17 |-------------------------------------|3. Expand in a Taylor series|
18 |e-mail: goodyear@××.edu |4. Integrate by parts. |
19 |www:bernacchi.chem.uh.edu/~grant |5. Fourier transform. |
20 | |6. Add auxiliary variables |