From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: news item: changes to stages (make.conf and make.profile)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:20:38
1 On 24-07-2012 20:13:46 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Apologies for butting in as a user:
3 >
4 > As a user of Gentoo from about 2002 or so, with multiple gentoo systems,
5 > this thread is the first I have heard of make.conf moving ... cant
6 > imagine I am the only one! and are you about to break our systems
7 > unannounced (again) ? - its not spam to give us a heads up, even if its
8 > just reassurance.
9
10 I think you misunderstood. Nothing is breaking at this time. Hence I
11 don't think this is worth asking your attention for.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level