From: rob holland <robh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Media-music category
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:24:38
1 All,
2
3 Unless anyone has strong objects with us using media-music for now, I think
4 we should go ahead. Surely reducing the amount of packages in media-sound
5 has to be a good thing? Media-music might not be perfect but its still a
6 step in the right direction. Rather than us spending the next few months
7 pondering on the perfect name..
8
9 We can always change it later. Like I say, I think media-music is better
10 than media-sound for things we've said we're going to move.
11
12 Unless anyone voices a strong objection (and backs it up ;) in the next two
13 days we'll go ahead with the move using media-music.
14
15 rob
19 robh@g.o / robh:irc.freenode.net