From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:38:02
1 On Monday 13 June 2005 23:58, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Hrm, this is making me wonder if a combined alias for new ebuilds and
3 > ebuilds that need maintainers could be used. The current alias as
4 > new-ebuilds probably wouldn't fit this as well. If seemant is up for it,
5 > we could just use something like need-maintainers or something simliar
6 > to that name? If we did that, would we still need the resolution?
7
8 No I think with the alias the resolution would be overkill/redundant/obsolete.
11 (o_ Markus Nigbur
12 //\ Gentoo GNU/Linux Developer
13 [ ]/_ http://www.gentoo.org
14 GPG Fingerprint: 9E31 187A 6C78 210C F248 EDBB F2FB A77F 707D F8C1