From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Response to a "friendly note" about changing bug reports
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 12:07:45
1 On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:04:28 +0200
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 > That's fine, bug wranglers are doing a great job there.
4 >
5 > However, I'm also sick of getting bugmail because $RANDOM_DEV thinks
6 > * TRACKER is better than Tracker,
7 > * every atom needs a "=" in front, and
8
9 This is wrong btw. Some people already closed some bugs like 'rekeyword
10 =cat/pkg-version' because said version was not in tree anymore. Heck,
11 this was months later and there was a newer version. Now I just fill
12 'rekeyword latest cat/pkg' and expect people not to mess with summary.
13
14 Alexis.