From: Panax <mail@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:47:42
1 I have one worry about creating a gentoo-newbie (if it isn't already
2 official), it is that they will be ignored, I know gentoo-user is huge,
3 but maybe gentoo-install would be better because-- 1) It would be for a
4 specific problem, not a class of people 2) This group would incorporate
5 new and expierenced linux users who just happened to run into a
6 situation during the install.
7 Panax
8