From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:28:35
1 On Tue, 16 May 2006 23:03:35 +0200 "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò"
2 <flameeyes@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Tuesday 16 May 2006 22:52, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > Perhaps you should've read Halcy0n's post:
5 | Perhaps you should think before writing, before acting, before doing
6 | anything... perhaps you should _think_, period.
7
8 Oh, I do. Which is why I'm not the one posting nonsensical and
9 incoherent rants to a mailing list.
10
11 | [For userrel happyness: I'm being _volunteering_ harassing him at
12 | this point, and you know what? I don't care, as he's just trying to
13 | make a fool of me, at the very least. If he really thinks what he's
14 | writing about me, like not being able to read what Halcy0n's said, I
15 | really feel pity for him.]
16
17 I didn't say you weren't able. I said you didn't.
18
19 | > Ooh, so it's a "small change" argument? That's even more
20 | > hypocritical.
21 | Oooh so it's a "you did a mistake and now you try to make me pass for
22 | the fool" argument, isn't it?
23
24 Ok, now you're really not making any sense. I can only assume that
25 you're replacing "dazzle them with rhetoric" with "baffle them with
26 incoherence".
29 Ciaran McCreesh
30 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list