From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:16:15
1 On Tuesday 16 May 2006 22:52, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Perhaps you should've read Halcy0n's post:
3 Perhaps you should think before writing, before acting, before doing
4 anything... perhaps you should _think_, period.
5
6 [For userrel happyness: I'm being _volunteering_ harassing him at this point,
7 and you know what? I don't care, as he's just trying to make a fool of me, at
8 the very least. If he really thinks what he's writing about me, like not
9 being able to read what Halcy0n's said, I really feel pity for him.]
10
11 > Looks like you were agreeing with a "change" argument to me.
12 And providing my own reasons for the agreement.
13
14 > Ooh, so it's a "small change" argument? That's even more hypocritical.
15 Oooh so it's a "you did a mistake and now you try to make me pass for the
16 fool" argument, isn't it?
19 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
20 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE