From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Add bc back to the stage3
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:38:39
1 On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 19:39:44 -0400
2 "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > And now for something completely different ... drum roll ... Really!
5 > We have to have a council vote on whether bc goes into stage3? If
6 > this does go to the council, then I want a pre-vote vote: should we
7 > bounce the decision back to the releng team? We should not micro
8 > manage to this level.
9
10 The Council gets involved when there is disagreement, which makes
11 this more serious than micro management; but sure, if they want to
12 revisit the case then that could work out as well. The releng team's
13 input on this case is important, even if it ends up going to Council.