From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Add bc back to the stage3
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 23:39:38
1 On 09/27/14 18:46, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
3 >> What is really needed here is a vote by the Council on whether to add bc
4 >> back to the stage3. If the people do insist, another vote regarding
5 >> adding or changing an editor to stage3 could be done as well.
6 >>
7 > The call for agenda goes out on Tuesday, so if somebody wants a vote
8 > please put it up. Don't let mgorny be the only one with agenda items.
9 > :)
10 >
11 > --
12 > Rich
13 >
14 He isn't ... remember GLEP 64 :)
15
16 And now for something completely different ... drum roll ... Really! We
17 have to have a council vote on whether bc goes into stage3? If this
18 does go to the council, then I want a pre-vote vote: should we bounce
19 the decision back to the releng team? We should not micro manage to
20 this level.
23 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
24 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
25 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
26 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
27 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA