From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman and checking for correct quoting
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:39:43
1 On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 11:51:37AM +0100, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
2 > It's purpose is to remove the ${D} from makefile, additionally ${D} is in single
3 > quotes, so it will not be expanded - is it a bug in repoman check?
4
5 What ${D} ? I see none in that makefile. Which is why I think a patch would be
6 better in this case. A patch would actually tell you when half of the
7 substitutions don't match anything... I think this is a point worth making even
8 if it doesn't change your point.
11 Bo Andresen
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list