From: "Fernando J. Pereda" <ferdy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:35:03
1 On 8 Jun 2008, at 14:34, Alex Howells wrote:
2
3 > 2008/6/7 Fernando J. Pereda <ferdy@g.o>:
4 >> Except you'd rather veto the ones you don't like. Hehe... It must
5 >> suck being
6 >> you, wanting to veto people and not being able to do it :)
7 >
8 > I trust the masses to do the sensible thing and not vote for people
9 > who'd be bad for the project. Hopefully that means we get the Council
10 > from last year, with one or two new faces?
11
12 Hopefully everyone would be 'new' and only a couple of people (if not
13 less) repeat. This council hasn't really done anything right.
14
15 - ferdy
18 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list