From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please subscribe to travis-ci mail alias to get notifications on depgraph breakages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 07:52:05
1 Dnia 2015-04-13, o godz. 17:28:23
2 Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@×××××.com> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Erik Mackdanz <erikmack@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> writes:
7 >
8 > "git request-pull" simply formats an email template to tell someone how
9 > >
10 > they may pull from you, but Github makes no attempt to process such a
11 > > message or turn it into a Github pull request.
14 > A pull is a pull is a pull. Please don't conflate Git and GitHub.
17 > > Any Github presence of the tree will result in Github issues being
18 > > submitted and Github pull requests coming across. We'd have to be
19 > > prepared to chain that into our existing processes or have someone
20 > > dedicated to closing every issue/pull request with "Use bugzie".
23 > Then turn off the issue tracker. Joe Random can't submit GitHub
24 > issues if the repository admin hasn't enabled them.
25
26 How about we turn off this mailing list? It certainly wastes more of my
27 time than the github pull requests, and unlike them doesn't benefit
28 Gentoo as can be seen by this post.
31 Best regards,
32 Michał Górny