From: Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please subscribe to travis-ci mail alias to get notifications on depgraph breakages
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:28:32
1 On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Erik Mackdanz <erikmack@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> writes:
4
5 "git request-pull" simply formats an email template to tell someone how
6 >
7 they may pull from you, but Github makes no attempt to process such a
8 > message or turn it into a Github pull request.
11 A pull is a pull is a pull. Please don't conflate Git and GitHub.
14 > Any Github presence of the tree will result in Github issues being
15 > submitted and Github pull requests coming across. We'd have to be
16 > prepared to chain that into our existing processes or have someone
17 > dedicated to closing every issue/pull request with "Use bugzie".
20 Then turn off the issue tracker. Joe Random can't submit GitHub
21 issues if the repository admin hasn't enabled them.