From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 49 - take 2
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:46:54
1 On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 09:21:34AM -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > >
3 > > First of all, I'm in limbo on this. Certainly not dead set against it. If
4 > > this were to be used, I'd like to add the following line: "At least 1 of
5 > > these three must be actively involved in the development of the package
6 > > manager".
7 >
8 > Please don't change your wording on that. The feel really strongly
9 > about the primary pkg manager of Gentoo needing remain under the full
10 > control of Gentoo Linux.
13 Agreed, I'm of the opinion it would be inappropriate to let an outside
14 entity steer our primary package manager.
17 Jon Portnoy
18 avenj/irc.freenode.net
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list