From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] global useflags
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:27:01
1 On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2
3 > Markus Meier <maekke@g.o> posted
4 > 20080213213836.18f659ef@g.o, excerpted below, on Wed, 13 Feb 2008
5 > 21:38:36 +0100:
6 >
7 > > djvu: Enable support for DjVu (a digital document format with advanced
8 > > compression technology and high performance value)
9 >
10 > I'm not complaining if this is deemed acceptable, but I thought the idea
11 > was to keep it to 80 chars, if possible. If that's the case, perhaps
12 > leaving it at (a digital document format) might be preferable. That
13 > still says at least what it is, so is workable IMO, even if the longer
14 > description is certainly nicer if the 80 char limit no longer applies.
17 What about:
18 djvu: support DjVu, a PDF-like document format esp. suited for scanned
19 documents
22 Paul de Vrieze
23 Researcher
24 Mail: paul.devrieze@×××××.com