From: Brian Jackson <brian@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Public Relations, was: Re: [gentoo-core] proposal: make gentoo-core publicly read-only
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:45:24
1 On Wednesday 02 July 2003 07:18 am, Alastair Tse wrote:
2 <snip>
3 >
4 > Thinking more about it, there probably should be some sort of bug fixing
5 > day or new ebuild fixing day once a month or something where a list of
6 > all the outstanding ebuilds are listed and then devs who are interested
7 > in them should assign themselves to them and/or comment on what needs to
8 > be improved. But without a real proposal or implementation, this would
9 > just be something that I just mindlessly blurted out off the top of my
10 > head.
11
12 I like that idea. If I can ever figure out how to write a GLEP or whatever it
13 is, I might just run with this (unless you were planning to, of course).
14
15 --Brian Jackson (iggy)
16
17 <snip>