From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Find apps not ported to modular X
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:34:54
1 You definitely made up for Thursday's performance yesterday by dropping
2 the number of unported packages from 1003 to 917.
3
4 I've posted a graph of our progress [1]. Keep up the good work of the
5 past day, and the tree will be in great shape in time for modular X to
6 enter ~arch.
7
8 Latest list:
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/broken_modular/broken_modular_maintainers.txt.20060121
10
11 Herds and individuals with 10 or more unported packages:
12
13 196 games
14 139 (no metadata)
15 120 none (individual maintainer)
16 91 desktop-dock
17 49 cjk
18 43 gnustep
19 36 desktop-wm
20 32 sci
21 20 xemacs
22 18 video
23 18 sound
24 18 desktop-misc
25 17 vapier
26 14 media-tv
27 10 text-markup
28
29 > Documentation:
30 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/modular-x-howto.xml
31 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/porting-modular-x-howto.xml
32 >
33 > Metabug:
34 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/112675
35 >
36 > If you can't figure out what needs to get done and you've already read
37 > the docs, feel free to ask on the list or ping me on IRC.
38
39 Thanks,
40 Donnie
41
42 1.
43 http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/broken_modular/broken_modular_progress.png
44 (source for it is the .agr, for media-gfx/grace)